CAB CALLOWAY SCHOOL of the ARTS

On May 1st, our School Counseling Department, with support from the PTSO, hosted our annual College & Career Decision Day to celebrate the achievements of our AMAZING Class of 2018. 

Due to the success of our College Application Week held back in October, all 124 members of the Class of 2018 applied to at least one college by January 1st.  The Class of 2018 certainly kept our high school counselor, Kimberly Rigby, on her toes by submitting a WHOPPING total of 800 college applications, with an average of seven application submissions per senior! 

97.5% of the Class of 2018 will attend college in the fall, with the remaining 2.5% entering the world of work or attending cosmetology school. 

Photos by Matt J. C/o 2019

31786660_10156351044369596_4772332149078491136_o

31598628_10156351043709596_2747325871550365696_o 31732026_10156351043914596_3139454590378835968_o 31773063_10156351043564596_2185809307629518848_o 31776123_10156351044349596_2932658267333066752_o 31776192_10156351044339596_5423994445840252928_o 31781802_10156351043699596_3963863602816876544_o 31786453_10156351043544596_2886199726351319040_o
31855571_10156351044524596_4392671767554949120_o
31880859_10156351043899596_6321277280786055168_o 31882853_10156351044159596_2975608575948226560_o 31890682_10156351044144596_8969530488884559872_o 31901283_10156351043889596_3607315453925392384_o 31914213_10156351044514596_8643625892267950080_o 31914297_10156351044124596_6340601820414476288_o 31946653_10156351043554596_2219591252637122560_o 31956406_10156351043719596_2682336921803292672_o

Site Designed and Coded by Karl Stomberg - Digital Media 4 Project 2016
Site Managed by cabwebsite@redclay.k12.de.us