Please follow the rubric and instructions.
High School Dance
- Dance students assessing in dance must bring their music on either a CD, tape, iPod/Phone and/or CD.
and come prepared in proper dance attire (No street clothes or costumes).
- Assessment of students into the high school dance program will include
- A 1 1/2 to 2 minute classical ballet piece
- A 1 1/2 to 2 minute jazz or modern piece
- A short lesson, during which you will follow instructions by the instructor.
NOTE: A mandatory dance session will be April 23, 2018 from 3:00-4:30 PM for students who have been invited to attend Cab Calloway for dance.
An in-depth look at HS Dance Majors – Made by a High School Comm Arts Major