Follow the following rubric and instructions
- Sing a song from a Broadway show. Bring the sheet music (piano music) for the accompanist to play. Students must sing with the piano. A cappella music is not appropriate for this audition.
- Sing a solo that is a classical piece of music (example: Mozart, Schubert, Purcell, etc.) or sing your vocal line (Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass) from a choral piece of music that is classical. Bring the sheet music with you. A cappella music is not appropriate for this audition.
- You will be asked to sight sing an eight-measure phrase of music that will be chosen by the assessor.
- You will be asked to sing back a series of pitches that the assessor will play on the piano.
- You will learn and sing an eight-measure phrase that is taught during the assessment.