Please follow the rubric and instructions.
Middle School Communication Arts
- Bring two samples of your writing (article, poetry, short story) in a binder or protective sleeve. Please do not bring loose pages of writing! If you have had any of your work published, bring a copy.
- Optional: Bring any existing examples of your photography in a binder or protective sleeve. Please do not bring loose photos! If a student does not have any photos, it will not affect his/her assessment.
- Optional: Bring the web addresses (URLs) of any websites that you have created. (All students in this major will be using the Internet to create their own web pages). If student does not have a website, it will not affect his/her assessment.
- Be prepared to participate in a group writing activity. Students must bring a pen—no pencils. *The two samples of work cannot be anything that has been published or edited by a professional.
- Please do not combine the communication arts portfolio with a visual arts portfolio. They need to be separate.
- ALL communication arts portfolios dropped off during the assessment days must be picked up from Cab Calloway between the dates of January 28, 2019 to February 1, 2019.
- EMAIL: Steven.Mayo@redclay.k12.de.us