Please follow the Rubric and Instructions.
- Dancers should come to the assessment ready to participate in an hour-long dance class. The class will focus on ballet and modern dance skills along with combinations, leaps and improvisation.
- Applicants should prepare a 1 ½ minutes solo the style of their choice.
- Applicants should arrive to the assessment in proper dance attire – Leotard and tights with hair pulled back and bring ballet shoes.
- A recommendation letter is strongly advised but not required.
- Recommendation form completed by an arts teacher and EMAILED to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See recommendation letter instructions are on the bottom of Application Process Page.
Note: The dance assessor may choose to videotape auditions.