Incoming High School Student Registration
Congratulations, you have been invited to attend Cab Calloway School of the Arts!!!
- Accept your invitation via your Choice portal.
- If you are currently attending a Red Clay School, you may skip this step. If you are coming to Cab Calloway from a school outside of the Red Clay Consolidated School District (RCCSD) please click HERE and register as a CCSA student.
- Review and fill out the School Based Health Center Registration form if you would like your child to have access to our on site Student Health and Wellness Center. This service is optional and separate from our nurse’s office. Your student will still have access to our school nurse if you choose not to sign up for the Wellness Center.
- Monitor your email for additional communication from CAB regarding Course Selection for the 2020-2021 school year to be sent later in February. Our current CAB eighth graders will choose their courses with assistance from their teachers and Mrs. McKenzie, our middle school counselor in March.
- The deadline to accept your invitation and complete your registration is March 19, 2021. Your registration is not complete until you have followed all of these steps. We must have all documentation and course selection on file to hold your spot at CAB for the Fall of 2021.
You may address any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the main office during regular school hours at 302-651-2700. Elizabeth Inman or Michelle Deebel will be happy to assist you.