Article by Calloway Chronicle
Published on May 6, 2019.
Nineteen extremely talented Cab Calloway 7th and 8th grade students competed at the 2019 BPA National Conference in Anaheim, California, April 30 through May 5. Each student represented our school admirably and did a fantastic job in competition.
In terms of competitive achievement, results as follows:
- J. Chang, H. Kaur, S. Nalavolu, and P. Singh – 1st in Digital Game Design Team
- M. Johnson, E. Li, G. MacNamara, and D. McKenzie – 1st in Presentation Management Team
- C. Sagamreddy, H. Chinthalapati, A. Londono and S. Kupchik – 2nd in Web Site Design Team
- D. Tattari placed 2nd and T. Situ placed 3rd in Business Communication Skills
- G. Breen – 2nd in Computer Literacy
- J. Rayban and D. Tattari – top 10 finalists in Business Fundamentals
- T. Situ – top 10 finalist in Entrepreneurship Exploration
- E. Li – top 10 finalist in Graphic Design Promotion
- M. Virani – top 10 finalist in Spreadsheet Applications