On Wednesday, February 26th, the Cab Calloway Middle School BPA Chapter achieved great success at the State Leadership Conference by placing 16 students nationally with 3 team and 3 individual first place awards.
The results as follows:
- Michelle M., Iveena M., Quinn M., Meghan V. placed 1st in Digital Game Design Team Event
- Saathvi A., Krupa M., Srivyshnavi S., Dhriti T. placed 1st in Website Design Team Event
- Saisha B., Evelyne K., Joyce L., Aanya Y. placed 1st in Video Production Team Event
- Sahaana R. and Aanya Y. placed 1st and 2nd in Prepared Speech
- Iveena M. placed 1st in Extemporaneous Speech and Business Math Concepts
- Michelle M. placed 2nd in Business Communications, 3rd in Business Fundamentals and 3rd in Financial Literacy
- Anjali M. placed 3rd in Graphic Design Promotion
- Joyce L. placed 4th in Spreadsheet Applications
- Gayatri P. 4th in Digital Citizenship
- Miranda T. placed 5th in Business Fundamentals and Computer Literacy
These students can attend the National Leadership Conference in Washington D.C. from May 5th to May 10th, we are very proud of all students who participated in the conference.
The Cab Calloway BPA Chapter is coached by Business Education teacher and BPA Advisor Sverrir Georgsson.