Please email Dean Rumschlag at email@example.com if there is financial hardship in purchasing supplies for school.
Middle School Visual Supplies
Mandatory Supply List for 2-Dimensional Design/3-D Design and All Art Major Classes
- black HARD–BOUND sketchbook, preferably 9X12 inches or similar in size. The sketchbooks is to be used for most in class assignments, additionally it will
be check for required entries once a week. What is a sketchbook entry? Detailed information will follow
- Hand-held pencil sharpener
- Good drawing pencils; graphite pencils recommended for purchase are:
- Ebony Black soft drawing pencil, 6B, 4B, 2H and 4H (6B is the softest, 4H is the hardest); this will give the student a nice range of graphite to work with. Purchase of a complete set of pencils is not required.
- Personal color pencils Crayola, Prang or Prismacolor
- Scissors, compass, markers and protractors
- Crayons, erasers, & glue stick
- Water color set of paints.
- Other supplies may be necessary as we move throughout the school year.